The 26th PNC Bank Day of Caring
will be held on Thursday, October 3, 2019.
To volunteer on October 3rd
please contact Beth Shaha at 814.238.8283 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Can't volunteer but still want to celebrate with us
AND make an impact on our community?
Click HERE to make a $25 donation on
the 25th Anniversary of Day of Caring.
The PNC Bank Day of Caring is about service to the community.
It is a day when people across Centre County join together to help
the non-profit organizations that do so much for our neighbors.
It is a day we put the mantra LIVE UNITED into Action!
• We will have people painting – lots and lots of painting, landscaping, sealing driveways,
cleaning gutters, clearing trails, installing shelves, planting a garden, cutting down trees,
building a shed, general up-keep.
• All the projects take place at local non-profits, historical sites, municipal properties and parks.
Have a project to submit?
All non-profit organizations in Centre County are eligible
to submit project proposals for this event.
To submit a project proposal, click here: Project Proposal.
If you have questions please contact Beth Shaha at 814-238-8283 or email@example.com.
Who makes this happen?
• We are thrilled that PNC Bank has returned as the sponsor for the 25th year.
Their sponsorship covers the breakfast, t-shirts, admin costs.
No donated dollars to the United Way campaign are used to underwrite any Day of Caring costs.
• In addition to our title sponsor, PNC Bank, we also like to thank LOWES and HOME DEPOT for their continued support with paint and other materials.
The key to the Day of Caring’s success is volunteers… where do they come from.
• There would be no Day of Caring without the hundreds of volunteers, many of whom participate year after year.
• Penn State students, staff, athletic teams
• Teams from local businesses
• Bald Eagle, Bellefonte and State College students
Join the fun … contact Beth Shaha to volunteer. 814-238-8283 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Join us on facebook