Mark Your Calendar!!! Saturday, June 1, 2019
Early Bird gate opens at 7:30am for a $5 fee.
Free admission begins at 9am - with the sale closing at 12noon.
Get there early because these treasures won't last long!!
Parking is available in Stadium West lot. Food is available for purchase outside the stadium at the Rotary Stand.
Keep up to date on all the 2019 Trash to Treasure news by liking the Trash to Treasure facebook page!
Volunteers are needed to help us prepare for sale day AND on sale day.
The volunteer sign up will begin on April 1, 2019 so please check back.
To share an hour or two of your time please visit: http://sites.psu.edu/trash2treasure/volunteer/
THINGS TO KNOW ON SALE DAY!!
1. Early Bird shoppers pay $5 to get in between 7:30a and 9:00a.
The line starts forming in the early morning hours at Gate B, Beaver Stadium.
Once the gates open the line moves very quickly so unless you want to be the
1st person through the gates you don’t need to camp out!!
2. Volunteers will be walking the line to collect the $5 admission and stamp your hand.
They will also be selling maps of the sale layout so you can get to your favorite “department” quickly!
3. There will be shopping totes, courtesy of Wegman's, available both when you are in line and inside the sale.
These are free. You put the items you want to buy in the totes and pay $20 per filled tote at check-out.
You are welcome to bring your own tote provided it is 13wx10dx15h.
If you take a tote but decide not to make any purchases – please return the tote for other shoppers.
4. Items that do not fit in the totes are $3, unless otherwise marked
(typically furniture and items in best loot are individually priced).
5. This is an event put on by Penn State, with items donated by Penn State students,
to benefit the people in Centre County who receive services from the 33 United Way Partner Agencies.
The money you spend is directly helping our community!!
6. We accept Cash, Check and Credit Cards. Credit Card charges will appear as Centre County United Way
on your statement.