The 26th PNC Bank Day of Caring
will be held on Thursday, October 3, 2019.
Please check back over the summer for more information about project submissions and volunteering!!
The PNC Bank Day of Caring is about service to the community.
It is a day when people across Centre County join together to help
the non-profit organizations that do so much for our neighbors.
It is a day we put the mantra LIVE UNITED into Action!
• We will have people painting – lots and lots of painting, landscaping, sealing driveways,
cleaning gutters, clearing trails, installing shelves, planting a garden, cutting down trees,
building a shed, general up-keep.
• All the projects take place at local non-profits, historical sites, municipal properties and parks.
Have a project to submit?
All non-profit organizations in Centre County are eligible
to submit project proposals for this event.
Please check back later to submit a project proposal.
If you have questions please contact Beth Shaha at 814-238-8283 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who makes this happen?
• We are thrilled that PNC Bank has returned as the sponsor for the 26th year.
Their sponsorship covers the breakfast, t-shirts, admin costs.
No donated dollars to the United Way campaign are used to underwrite any Day of Caring costs.
• In addition to our title sponsor, PNC Bank, we also like to thank LOWES and HOME DEPOT for their continued support with paint and other materials.
The key to the Day of Caring’s success is volunteers… where do they come from.
• There would be no Day of Caring without the hundreds of volunteers, many of whom participate year after year.
• Penn State students, staff, athletic teams
• Teams from local businesses
• Bald Eagle, Bellefonte and State College students
Join the fun … contact Beth Shaha to volunteer. 814-238-8283 or email@example.com
Join us on facebook