Online Day of Caring giving event will replace the in-person day of service. Check back for more details on the October 1, 2020 event and be sure to join us!
United Way Day of Caring powered by PNC is a day of service!!
It is a day when people across Centre County join together to help
the non-profit organizations that do so much for our neighbors.
It is a day we put the mantra LIVE UNITED into Action!
• We will have people painting – lots and lots of painting, landscaping, sealing driveways,
cleaning gutters, clearing trails, installing shelves, planting a garden, cutting down trees,
building a shed, general up-keep.
• All the projects take place at local non-profits, historical sites, municipal properties and parks.
Have a project to submit?
All non-profit organizations in Centre County are eligible
to submit project proposals for this event.
Who makes this happen?
• We are thrilled that PNC has returned as the sponsor for the 27th year.
Their sponsorship covers the breakfast, t-shirts, admin costs.
No donated dollars to the United Way campaign are used to underwrite any Day of Caring costs.
• In addition to our title sponsor, PNC, we also like to thank LOWES and HOME DEPOT for their continued support with paint and other materials.
The key to the Day of Caring’s success is volunteers… where do they come from.
• There would be no Day of Caring without the hundreds of volunteers, many of whom participate year after year.
• Penn State students, staff, athletic teams
• Teams from local businesses
• Bald Eagle, Bellefonte and State College students
Join us on facebook